Contract of agreement
1. We authorise Suzy-Lou Photography to arrange the photography of our wedding, in accordance with the details submitted on the 'Wedding Details Form'. We understand there is a 3 working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract and for any orders placed.
2. We have received, read and understand Suzy-Lou Photography's quote, which has been confirmed for our wedding, on payment of the deposit. We agree that the payment of the initial deposit/booking fee confirms the booking with Suzy-Lou Photography as per the details submitted on the Wedding Details Form. A 50% deposit is due at least 4 weeks prior to the wedding day.
3. We agree to pay the full balance at least 1 week prior to the wedding day. Failure to do so gives the Suzy-Lou Photography the right to refuse to carry out the full photographic service.
4. The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations etc are our (Bride & Groom) responsibility and may be deducted from the photographic coverage unless paid for separately. (NB if the photographer is required to remain after the meal, a meal should be provided by the Bride and Groom)
5. We are satisfied that the details supplied are correct and will confirm the details prior to the wedding. We agree to advise the hairdressers and make-up artists, the hire cars and the caterers of all relevant times, details and locations as detailed here and to coordinate their services.
6. The details & times listed on the Wedding Details form are part of this agreement and we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for Suzy-Lou Photography to fulfil it’s contracted photographic duty. We acknowledge Suzy-Lou Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule. All additional time beyond the scheduled end time will be billed to the client with the pre agreed amount.
7. We accept the responsibility to contact Suzy-Lou Photography, at least two weeks prior to the wedding, to confirm the details are correct and there are no alterations.
8. We agree to immediately advise Suzy-Lou Photography in writing of any alterations in the details listed here including postponement or cancellation of the wedding.
9. In the event of cancellation of the Wedding or a change of mind, we agree that the deposit/booking fee will be forfeited, but that Suzy-Lou Photography may allow a claim towards other photography by Suzy-Lou Photography within twelve (12) months of this order.
10. We agree the Copyright in all photographs is owned by Suzy-Lou Photography. We give permission to Suzy-Lou Photography to use any image of our wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for the reasonable general promotional advertising for Suzy-Lou Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission.
11. We understand that these photographs are only to be used as agreed and may not be manipulated or altered in anyway (eg processed through filters) unless written approval had been granted by Suzy-Lou Photography.
12. The digital negatives remain the property of Suzy-Lou Photography and will be kept on file for a period of up to three (3) years. We recognise that materials & technology change constantly so we need to back up our copy and protect this. We note that if for any reason we need to get the images again from Suzy-Lou Photography she will endeavour to do so (at a cost to the client) if available and within reason.
1. Should I, Suzy Curtis, not be available for any reason, I will notify the Bride and Groom of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills or refund deposit, if so requested.
2. Suzy-Lou Photography shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the photographers control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged memory cards, loss of memory cards/photos/negatives in transit between the Studio and professional laboratories employed by Suzy-Lou Photography, loss or damage to memory cards, negatives and proofs during processing and developing either by Suzy-Lou Photography, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent Suzy-Lou Photography completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Suzy-Lou Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment.
It is agreed that the liability of Suzy-Lou Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.